before Sep. 27 (23:59 JST)
after Sep. 28 (0:00 JST)
ends Nov. 19 (12:00 JST)
|Full (IEEE/IPSJ Member)||40000 JPY||50000 JPY|
|Full (Non-Member)||50000 JPY||63000 JPY|
|Student (IEEE/IPSJ Member)||20000 JPY||25000 JPY|
|Student (Non-Member)||25000 JPY||32000 JPY|
|Extra Page||5000 JPY
for each additional page
- All attendees must register for ICMU 2021 conference.
- Each accepted regular paper and short paper REQUIRES at least one FULL registration BEFORE Sep. 27 (23:59 JST). Please make sure to register and complete payment by Sep. 27 (23:59 JST), otherwise, your paper will be excluded from the conference proceedings.
- One FULL REGISTRATION covers one paper.
- If the first author of a poster/demo paper is a student, a student registration by the author student covers the poster/demo paper. Note that one student registration covers one poster/demo paper. Students are encouraged to present their work by their own in the poster/demo session.
- The standard page limit for regular papers is 6 pages. Regular papers can exceed this limit for up to 2 extra pages at additional cost for each extra page. Note that SHORT PAPERS ARE NOT ALLOWED to exceed the page limit.
- To get the early registration discount, you need to COMPLETE PAYMENT before the Early registration deadline. Just submitting registration information early does not make you eligible for the discount.
Instructions for Registration
First, please fill up the information registration form via this link. After the information registration, we request you to pay your registration fee by bank transfer (recommended) or Payvent.
Step 1: Information Registration
Please access the Information Registration Form and register your information. After filling up the form, click the “Submit” button. Once you complete Information Registration successfully, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered E-mail address automatically. Then, please proceed to either of the following Step 2-1 or Step 2-2 for the payment.
Step 2-1: Payment by bank transfer (recommended for attendees in Japan)
Please carefully check your amount including options and transfer money to the following bank account. Bank transfer fee is not included in registration fees. Please burden this at your expense.
|Bank Transfer from Japan|
Step 2-2: Payment by Payvent (recommended for attendees in countires except Japan)
Please access the page for the payment by Payvent via this link. Please select registration item(s) you want from the table by clicking the check button. If your paper has extra pages, please check options for each extra page. You can pay for your fellow attendees at the same payment by clicking Add Attendee button. After selecting your registration item(s) and inputting required information, please proceed to the payment by clicking Apple/Google Pay button or Purchase button for credit cards.
After finishing the payment, you will receive an e-mail from Payvent. If you cannot find the e-mail, please check your junk mail folder. If you do not receive the e-mail within a few days, please email the registration chair.
No refund is issued for author registration.
Cancellations on or prior to Sep. 27 (23:59 JST) incurs a 10% cancellation charge. No refund is issued after this date.
ICMU has a strict policy on no-show. One of the authors and their representatives MUST PRESENT their paper at ICMU. No-show papers without valid reasons are excluded from IEEEXplore. No refund is issued for no-show papers for any reason.
Portraits created with face photos submitted by the participants will be distributed. The committee hope the participants use the portraits as profile images for online meeting tools. The committee will contact the participants individually regarding the submission of face photos.
※ The portraits will be posted on ICMU 2021 website. The committee plan to create something like a group photo using the portraits and post it.
※ The submitted face photos will not be posted on the website.
Registration Chairs: firstname.lastname@example.org